Wednesday, August 15, 2012

8-12-12 recap

So, I'm adding blogs that I should have done earlier...  Below is from our wax modeling experience with George, George, George of Yellowstone!  :-)   He was inspiring the students to reflect upon the animals that they've seen so far that really stuck out to them and explain why.


After George, we went on a hike.  Unfortunately, not all of us made it the the hike.  This is when Cortney was feeling well and returned to the cabin.  The remainder of us went to a little place call Trout Lake.




The little view from Trout Lake...  "It reminds me of Las Vegas!"  :-)



Sean reflecting on the view, paraphrased,  "Sometimes I just want to look at the scenery without the camera so I can take it all in."



After a long, fun filled day, you just have to catch a little nap.  Then wake up and eat with the new family!


No comments:

Post a Comment