Friday, August 17, 2012

Editing!

 So when I got home I decided to weigh the bag that I was carrying...  Michelle would be so proud!  I was lugging around 2 backs that each weighed almost 27 pounds.  I'm so glad that Delta didn't charge extra!  :-)  By the way this was the same back pack that I used during the 2000 MCG to Montana "Riding Through History" trip.


Before students arrived I took their cameras from them at the airport, and came in to the Guild to download their images getting the cameras ready for the Adult Ed evening photoshop class with Jill & Jolie, who by the way was honey mooning in Yellowstone during the same time!  Congratulations to the new Mrs. Valentine!!




Students arrived!  As mentioned in a previous post, there were only 3 but they knocked it out!  They shared images with each other, had lunch in MCG-BTC dinning hall...all healthy and great food!  Sorry, no pictures.  We got our grub on!
 Lateeka even brought her mom, who by the way also got married while we were on the trip!  Wow, that's something.  Mom, said that she missed Lateeka, but knew that this was a once in a life time experience for her daughter.  Hopefully, it won't be a once in a life time experience!

Khalil laughing at the picture I took of the Bison scat.  He had to hurry up to be at work by 2:30pm.  I hope he wasn't late... 

Dear employer,
Please excuse Khalil for his tardiness, he was putting final touches on his images for the exhibition which I hope you and many others will attend on September 28th at the MCG / Catholic Charities Downtown Gallery located at 212 Ninth Street, during the Gallery Crawl.  Thanks!



Whoa, a picture of Mikayla writting her blog! Such a great kid!

Image of some CDs and DVDs made for the students to remember their experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment