Friday, August 17, 2012

Hardly Working

Why hello there! I am currently back in Pittsburgh and working at MCG to edit a few photos for the exhibition in September on the 28th. All the photos we have edited for the exhibition will sold there! The place? The Catholic Charities Building in Downtown Pittsburgh. The address? 212 9th Street.

Well for the past few days I have been sleeping and trying to adjust back to city. When I had to eat a TV dinner I thought of the yummy food I had at Yellowstone...COOK FOR ME AGAIN MICHELLE!!! I miss working out with her too...and my mom still needs to have that chat with her about low carb diets. I am just missing Yellowstone and wish I could back...maybe in the spring or the winter so I can see the wolves or the little babies that are born in the spring.

Here are a couple more shots that I didn't get to show you all! (Some are not my own)

Oh lord...I was on the second plane out to Bozeman with Cortney right next to me. I had puffed out my cheeks and had my eyes were really tiny so he called me Asian. I Then opened my eyes wide open and Cortney said "I...I must photograph this" as he slowly lifted his camera up. We burst out laughing and it took me a few moments to calm down and make the face again for this shot. Germaine used this photo when we had dinner with a few of our wonderful donors so I was really embrassed...but it has grown on me. Thank you Cortney for sitting next to me when I had 3 seats to myself.

This...this photo is why I am glad we were not a part of a school system field trip. We could hug without having a lawsuit happening! Michelle was laying on a log and Joanna set us all up. I am straddling Michelle and it was so awkward trying to position myself so that it wasn't painful for her or me. We were all laughing so hard trying to keep the pose.

Lateeka! Do you know how jealous I am of this shot?? These guys kept flying away when I wanted to take their photo and when I didn't want them in my shot they zoomed in and ruined it. I want to claim this as my own but I shan't. 
So right before we left our cabins, the resident herd of Elk came in. I sadly lost all but 2 photos...correction they are on another computer that is aligning the GigaPan shots. I stalked the male one and took a shot every time he looked up. Isn't he beautiful? This shot could be improved but I say it is pretty okay...not as amazing as a Tom Murphy shot. 

THIS IS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE! I WAS JUST RUBBING THE BEAR FOR LUCK! Yup...a bear got me lucky :3

So I shall be blogging more from home and about our exhibition. Bye to alllll!

No comments:

Post a Comment