Monday, August 13, 2012

Hats can be found in extraordinary places

SO... we I woke up at 4:00 to boom boom pow blasting through the cabin and someone pounding on my door. The us guys figured out we woke up 30 min earlier than normal. The rest of my day went uphill from that with the rising of the sun...



 Then we got to chill with the Bison down in the Lamar Valley (not sure if I spelled that right)

We took a nice uphill hike to Trout Lake for some amazing scenery, and just as amazing close ups.


And finally I went to see as far as I could see... At least until someone came to retrieve me since all anyone knew was that I had disappeared over the ridge. It's cool though since there is plenty to see on either side.

... so now I'm going to sleep because as awesome as sunrises are sleep is good too, and I can relatively sleep in.

No comments:

Post a Comment