Monday, August 13, 2012

The Timeline and pics of my Day!

1. Woke up at 5:00 A.M. to capture the sunrise this morning. It was very beautiful and unique over the East Horizon. As Well as taking pictures of the sun hiding behind the clouds. Saw a couple of People who where tourist as well. I cant belive people wake up this early to see the sun. Not really cold outside today.


2. 7:00 A.M. Went to visit the Bufflo Bar Ranch to explore the cabins go to give shop and had a bathroom break as well. Saw a beautiful Maine horse by the way Very Brown and Black.

3. 9:00 A.M. Drove to Middle of Nowhere to look at a heard of Beison. They looked amazing. Very Big Creatures with white horns, big hoves, and realley brown skin color. BTW: Took and intresting video filming the Bison LOL!!!!! Met a Family From England. They were AMAZING!!!!!!!!! The Bison kept getting into traffic took us a while to get to our next desention. I Think they Like US!!!!!

4. 11:00 Went to take a class with and Professional Wax Artist: Creates diffrent Animals for the Yellow Stone Foundation. Today I made a Bison full of purple Wax and Small rocks. It was very cool.

5. 1:00 P.M. Took a Hike to Lake where I saw a beautful image of a GIGANTIC Mountain and diffrent colors of insects. Also I tried to capture some blue dragon flies. They were to fast for the Camera. I guess they don't like having their pictures taken of themselves. Saw one of the YellowStone Assocaiton Workers out there hiking as well. It was funny running into him. Mentioning that I saw him on our 3rd plane heading to Wyoming Yellowstone. He was my plane neighbor.

6.  3:00 P.M. Drove back to our cabins in the overlook. Took a nice hot and Relaxing shower. Also made dinner for the Contribotours for the Program we were having and for Yellow Stone Park as well. Also I was their special guess of honor when I did a lot of Prenstaion of presnting the food, pictures, and shirts. I belived we impressed them It was very hot today it felt like it was about 80 degrees outside. HOT!!!!!!!! Saw a Lightskin and Brown Wolf today so Spectaular. It was trying to cross the street. With so my tourist it was impoossible for him to cross. Hopefully He did at night when everybody was gone.

7:00 Deciding to take a hike past our cabins out east it was a very long walk- Watch out for Catcus they while hurt you it is not a good feeling!!!!!

10:00  Picked my clothes for tomorrow BOO HOO!!!!! TOMORROW IS OUR LAST AND FINAL DAY AT YELLOWSTONE IMMA MISS THIS PLACE SUCKS TO LIVE GOT TO GET BACK TO PITTSBURGH AND GO BACK TO THE FAMILY. LOVE YOU ALL SEE YOU WHEN I GET BACK!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment