Monday, August 13, 2012

The Final Days.... Poor Jacques

Ahhhhhh....... Today is the last day NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it. The day is finally here the final day at Yellow Stone Park. I am so gonna miss this place so much. The unique beauties of the mountains. The Big Bisons getting in the way of traffic. The spectaular hot springs, which are very colorful by the way, even though they still STANK!!!!! I really am gonna miss the Gigantic water fall that we saw today in the afternoon. I haven't seen so many tourist and people around the world in my whole live. BTW I cooked the best dinner in Yellow Stone History I made a deviously good and unique flat bread. That insisted in 4 types of pepper REd, Yellow, Green, and Orange. As well as using fresh mozerlla, Tomatoes and Pepperoni. IT was out of this world. I took a lot photographs of the different scenery from day one. Hopefully I will be able to visit Yellow Stone some time soon. Good Bye and  I hope to see you again. Thanks for the Experience BYE! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment