Monday, August 13, 2012

This Will Forever Change My Life

Today was our final full day of being in Yellowstone. I don't want to leave this place of beauty. I want to stay here and bring more people here! Students everywhere should come here and experience what I have. I got to cook and eat amazing food. Today I made oatmeal sundaes that were so delicious that I have to make some for my family when I go home. I do miss my family, my friends, and my boyfriend though. I have felt homesick but I look around my surroundings. I never thought I would be in this beautiful place at all during my lifetime. I just feel so happy and excited that I got to do this. Thank you to everyone who made this possible. Thank you :)

Here are my final collection of my best shots of the day:

This was part of the smaller waterfall. I love how the picture just seems to be one wave.

This was the bigger waterfall from the northern ridge. I like the depth of field and the beauty of the water.

This was the Dragon. We learned a story about how a group of Indians believed that having a warrior jump in this spring caused all of the beautiful landscape to appear.

This is the Mud Volcano...with a little bison taking a nap. I don't know how he could stand that smell or that heat with all that fur.

This is truly the mission of this trip. "For the benefit and enjoyment of the people" is what we wish to do. We want all to see this park and enjoy the personal experience that will each have.

Thank you again to all that helped fund, create, and provide services to us to have this amazing experience. This will forever change my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment