Monday, August 13, 2012

Final Words

This trip has been absolutely amazing! Words can't even describe what I've been seeing and what I've felt throughout this entire trip. It was unbelievable and completely awesome, I have never seen anything like it but I do know that I definitely will want to see this again some time and I really want my family to see this because I'm the only one in my family that has. Some of the best parts about the trip were learning about the history of the park and hearing all the really interesting facts and stories from Shauna who I definitely love how she tours. All the stories about the wolves were very interesting and exciting to hear and the history of the development of the park and the astounding geysers and every little thing we saw possible was just breath taking and amazing.  I have so many people to thank for this :D it was just wonderful and out of words to even describe. I definitely want to thank Michelle and Joanna for all the hard work they had done and for making the most healthiest foods to eat and enjoy. I also want to thank anyone else for making food for us to enjoy. It was all just amazing and out of this world to see. Only way to describe this is that you had to be here to enjoy this and you have to be here to feel what we all felt these five days. So I definitely recommend that this trip be continued to give more students the same opportunity to see and feel all that I have this trip. I finally now understand why this place is talked about as being one of the best wonders of the world. Goodbye Yellowstone National Park and a big thank you to everyone for all that they done to make this happen!


Brianna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment